admin » Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1)  Information about PCOS on the internet and even in doctor’s offices can be horribly confusing, mis-leading, and inappropriate. 2)  Tradi... 5

»

»


1)  Information about PCOS on the internet and even in doctor’s offices can be horribly confusing, mis-leading, and inappropriate.


2)  Traditional PCOS treatments are focused on covering up symptoms, not alleviating the underlying issues and preventing PCOS.



3)  Most health prac ioners and authors of books on PCOS fail to recognize that a wide variety of factors go into causing PCOS.  They fail to see that a wide diversity of women with different hormone profiles, body sizes, and life situations can all have the condition.


This oversight has led to literally hundreds of thousands of women being right now inadequately treated for their PCOS.


PCOS Unlocked is the first ever guide that accounts for the wide variety of causes of PCOS.  This means that PCOS Unlocked speaks directly to you, in your unique life and your unique body.


PCOS Unlocked really is – cross my heart, hope to die, I wish so badly that it weren’t — the only guide that tailors your PCOS treatment and journey specifically to your personal needs.


PCOS gives it to you straight: It tells you what PCOS is, why you uniquely have PCOS, and how to overcome it with a simple, cheap, intuitive, and healthy plan.


I was diagnosed with PCOS in the fall of 2009.  I didn’t know a thing about ovaries, about nutrition, or about hormones.  I tried finding out about hormones on the internet, and I listened to my doctor, but neither of those things helped me much at all.  How could I become fertile again?  Have a drive again?  Regain radiant skin?


At the time, working for NASA in an Ivy League microbiology lab, I knew that I had to apply my rigorously-honed scientific brain to the problem of PCOS.   I knew I could do it.  I could hack my PCOS.  And I did.


What followed were several years worth of research, reading hundreds, if not thousands, of medical journal articles, surfing the web, experimenting with my body, and being in dialog with hundreds of women as I moved forward and began consulting others on how to overcome their PCOS.


Coming out of those years, what I learned was that PCOS is grossly misunderstood and poorly treated by the vast majority of health professionals.  For some reason or another, PCOS has evolved in the medical community’s consciousness as something simple, and caused only by one thing: insulin resistance.  But as a woman without that problem, and in consultation with many hundreds of women who also don’t have it, I dug further into  female endocrine health to find answers.


 What I found was startling: PCOS is caused not just by insulin resistance but also a wide variety of dietary and lifestyle choices: certain foods, toxins, exercise habits, sleep patterns, weight status, and stress hormones.  There is so much more than what meets the eye, and women will never fully overcome PCOS without comprehensive treatment.


I finally published this guide in order to share all of the information available in my brain about PCOS.  I have, I believed, through all of this digging and exdperimentation developed a unique perspective on and insight into PCOS.  PCOS Unlocked is where I deliver it in an accessible, elegant, and simple way.


PCOS Unlocked is my endeavor to empower you with knowledge about your PCOS.   I help you, as best I can, get to know your body.  And based on your unique situation, I detail a plan forward for you.  PCOS Unlocked comes right out of my experience as a scientist and a PCOS consultant, designed to alleviate your PCOS, to save you money, to make you healthier, and to promote your natural beauty and radiance, for good.


This is how I overcame my own PCOS, which was rife not just with infertility and cysts but also painful acne sores all over my face, insomnia, and a vanished drive.  It was a long road of healing for me, and it continues to be an important point of attention in my health and wellness journey.   This is the tool set and information I have used to help several hundred others.  And this is how all the women who have purchased the manual have become better in touch with their bodies, and have started down the road to better health and happiness.


The thing about PCOS is that you could have a wide variety of symptoms on top of infertility.   Perhaps you suffer from acne, mental health disturbances, trouble losing weight, being overweight, and pre-diabetes.  Or perhaps you only suffer from a decreased drive.  Regardless, PCOS is a infertility-causing hormone problem that comes with a host of other risks and pitfalls.  For this reason, if you have PCOS, this manual is likely for you.  PCOS Unlocked endeavors to alleviate… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts