admin Kettlebell Challenge Workouts - Friday, October 31, 2014 Are you looking for a new CHALLENGE to change your routine, “shake things up” and kick it up a notch? Do you want to bust your current plate... 5

Kettlebell Challenge Workouts -

Kettlebell Challenge Workouts -


Are you looking for a new CHALLENGE to change your routine, “shake things up” and kick it up a notch?


Do you want to bust your current plateau, get MORE done in LESS time and take your training to the next level?



If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you simply owe it to yourself to read this entire website.


My name is Forest Vance.  I’m a former pro athlete, Russian kettlebell expert, gym owner, boot camp instructor and personal trainer based out of Sacramento, CA … and what I have to show you today is so incredibly exciting that I had to sit down and write you this entire letter.


See, we’re using a kettlebell training system at my small Sacramento, CA gym that’s getting our clients some *shocking* results … and I’ve FINALLY decided to “spill the beans” and share this complete system with the world.  The specific way this training method is put together is, quite frankly, like nothing you’ve ever seen before, and I just can’t WAIT to tell you about it …


I want to tell you my own personal story, because I think it’s important for you to know – and I want to explain to you how the system I’m going to share with you today came to be …


I’m currently a personal trainer and boot camp instructor based out of Sacramento, CA. I hold a Master’s Degree in Human Movement, in addition to Personal Training Certifications through the American College of Sports Medicine and National Academy of Sports Medicine. I’m also a Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified Instructor.


My athletic achievements include playing football at the college level and a stint in the NFL. I’ve trained thousands of clients both in person and online, and have a track record of getting people phenomenal results in short amounts of time.


But I haven’t always been in top shape and living the fitness lifestyle.  No – not long ago, I went through a lot of the same struggles you probably have, too …


Back in my football days, I was in top shape. After a great college career and a ‘cup of coffee’ in the NFL, it was time to move on. The transition was pretty smooth – except from a personal fitness standpoint. Long story short, I ended up at about 310 pounds:


I remember feeling so freakin’ fat – so out of shape, and different from my former athletic self – it was just flat-out depressing.


It was the picture above, in fact, that ultimately triggered my transformation. I started on an intense workout and diet plan, and lost 64 pounds over the next 7 months:


Now, when I first started my weight loss journey, my #1 goal was weight loss.  So I knew I needed to design my workouts around that goal.  But, the main focus of my workouts up to that point in time had been performance.  That is, I wasn’t just training for weight loss or to hit a certain number of inches gone … every time I hit the gym, it was to put a few more pounds on the squat bar, or add a couple reps to the bench press.


This PERFORMANCE – based concept … setting goals like doing a few more reps of push ups or squats in a certain amount of time, etc. … is what really accelerated my results, and is what helped me actually make progress and eventually reach my weight loss goal – but in a fun and enjoyable way.


This performance – based idea has become a big part of the workouts I design now … and has since been melded with the kettlebell …


I had this insane workout partner at one of the “big box” gyms I worked at when I first got into the personal training world.  He was an ex-marine, and we would do these ridiculously hard workouts every day, and always compete with each other.


One day, he brought his kettlebell with him to the gym, and we mixed it into one of these performance-based workouts I am speaking of here.  I was instantly hooked.


It was just about the coolest thing ever.  The shape of the weight, how you could do things with it that you couldn’t do well with other training implements, just the flat-out uniqueness …


From there, I went on to do multiple kettlebell certifications with the RKC, incorporate them into all of my own workouts and those of my clients, and eventually open my own kettlebell gym in Sacramento, CA.


Now I’ve gone on to help thousands of people – both online and off – reach their ultimate fitness goals.  And a big way I’ve done that is using kettlebells … even more specifically, kettlebell challenge workouts. Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts