admin le Goes Here Tuesday, October 28, 2014 Do you want to experience deep and soothing relaxation that will also heal your physical, mental and emotional issues? Are you interested in... 5

le Goes Here

le Goes Here


Do you want to experience deep and soothing relaxation that will also heal your physical, mental and emotional issues?


Are you interested in discover one of the most celebrated relaxation and energy healing methods in the world today?



If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…


You’re about to discover a proven system for relaxation and spiritual detoxifcation. This system works whether you’ve tried energy healing before or this is your first time to venture to complementary/alternative medicine.


Mr. Alfred, Thank you so much for making my Reiki Level training such a wonderful one. My energy levels feel very different after going through your E-book I feel much better and more balanced. I am really excited for this practice and I will keep it on forever. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and for taking the time to make the session so personal. I feel confident knowing that you are there if I have any questions or worries. I am so glad I found you.


Here’s the thing: stress from work or from any other source affects not just your outlook in life but also your emotions and even your body. People can get sick if they are continually exposed to toxic levels of stress on a daily basis..


If you want to live longer and if you want to live a happier life, you have to take the steps to ensure that your natural energy or ki is balanced within your body. This can be accomplished easily with the Japanese relaxation and healing method known as reiki


When you know how to create a peaceful environment at home where you can practice this well-known energy healing technique, everything else will be a walk in the park.


What most people don’t realize is that using reiki to clear the mind, body and emotions of negativity and even pain can be extremely easy to do. I know, because…


In that time, I’ve developed a foolproof ‘formula’ for learning reiki healing that anyone can use to learn this wonderful energy healing method.


I’ve compiled all my knowledge into an easy to follow, downloadable guide called "The Energy Balance: Reiki Healing & You"


This system is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about reiki healing and how to apply it to yourself and others who need spiritual, mental and physical healing.


I know that’s a bold promise and it might sound a little "over the top" …but it’s true, and I can back up every word.


The bottom line is this: My system is 100% guaranteed to work for you… just like it’s worked for countless others before you.


I am so blessed to have discovered Reiki during my final exams at the University. I hadn’t realized how stressed I was getting with all my revision and studying. Your session and information about Reiki helped to calm my nerves and gave me a renewed strength which helped me to cope with my exams and I’m pleased to say I did really well. I now have Reiki regularly to keep my balanced and energy boosted… it’s so lovely to be fit again. Thank you Alfred.


In my course I will teach you a time-tested and perfected system for using reiki on yourself and other people if you wish to channel ki or universal energy to help others. This formula is a simple, step-by-step plan you will follow to master the essential skills needed to practice reiki healing effectively.


Of course, I also provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply the different hand positions used in reiki. So, you’ll have full confidence when it’s time to apply reiki to heal yourself or another person.


My system has been tested, tweaked, and perfected by years of experience and research. The reason why it’s so popular is simple:


And there’s nothing like it available…not in bookstores, at .com, or even on the Internet.


See, what most people don’t realize is that reiki healing is extremely simple. You just need to know what to do, and how to do it!


Even if you’re a total beginner and haven’t got a clue where to start, you can start applying the principles of reiki healing within a few hours of reading this!


The Energy Balance: Reiki Healing & You covers all of this, and a lot more. And when you read it, you’ll be BLOWN AWAY with how simple it really is to use reiki healing to heal yourself and others.


You can order this amazing system right now and actually start discovering the best way to learn reiki healing within 30 seconds…yes, that is right… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts