admin Successful Singing Vocal Programme Tuesday, October 14, 2014 I have been teaching students how to sing for over 20 years – from complete beginners to professional artistes. I have taught singers who ha... 5

Successful Singing Vocal Programme

Successful Singing Vocal Programme


I have been teaching students how to sing for over 20 years – from complete beginners to professional artistes.


I have taught singers who have been singing for many years with poor technique  who had damaged their voices and were unable to perform. It took a long time to put right the damage.



It is much easier to learn the correct technique at the beginning of your career, than to try and put right years of incorrect singing.


Once you have mastered the basics, you can begin to develop strength, power and vocal range. You will be able to sing high notes with confidence and extend your range to sing like a professional. It doesn`t matter whether you want to sing POP, JAZZ, OPERA or any other style -


Supposing you`re progressing through your lessons…and you hit a problem…you can`t reach a particular note or you`re having difficulty with control…what do you do?


There`s no chance of that here, because I ess you personally – via video – at each of the three stages of the programme. I will study your technique and vocal abilities and answer any queries that you have. I will also give you feedback on your progress and suggest exercises that will  improve your performance


“I lost my voice in 2007 and if it hadn’t been for Sylvia keeping me going every week with her amazing technique, also her great positive at ude, I don’t think I would of carried on! It took three years for my voice to come back but now its stronger than ever!”…Gina


“I really like Sylvia and her teaching style. Even though I took four years of voice lessons in college, I think this will definitely help me to improve my singing”…Jenny


“As a professional singer, it`s important that I stay on top of my game. This programme is the best and it is  the one that I use to keep my voice performing at its peak “… Howard


“If you want to learn how to sing correctly and powerfully, there is NO better system available today. I can reach high notes with ease”…Liz


“I was struggling with my voice – until I found this programme. W ver stage of your career you`re at, you will see amazing results”…Gillian


“I can hit notes I NEVER thought I would reach. My voice has improved beyond recognition and I`ve just been asked to sing a solo for a local group”…Sue


“Sylvia knows what she`s talking about and will teach you the right way to sing.  This programme will provide you with great techniques that will have your voice soaring…Edward Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts