admin GTS – BIG 3 Tuesday, September 23, 2014 The Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Will Make You BIGGER and STRONGER Than Anything Else – If You Do Them Right… ? Have you ever injured you... 5

GTS – BIG 3

GTS - BIG 3


The Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift Will Make You BIGGER and STRONGER Than Anything Else – If You Do Them Right…


? Have you ever injured yourself, or got aches and pains from squatting, bench pressing or deadlifting?



If you answered “YES” to one or all 3 of those questions, it doesn’t surprise me because most strength enthusiasts answer YES to those questions.


But here’s the difference between you and them… MOST strength enthusiasts will carry on lifting with ACHES and PAINS, getting injured and making slower and more inconsistent strength and muscle m gains than they desire for the rest of their lives.


It’s sad but true… Most people in the ‘iron game’ will be WEAKER than they desire and will have unnecessary joint pain and INJURIES for the rest of their lives. Because they don’t know how to make rapid, pain-free gains in strength.


If you want to make rapid and pain-free strength gains there are really only 2 things you have to do.


Yep – that’s right – just 2… Before I share the 2 secret keys to rapid and pain-free strength gains with you, first let me be clear about what I mean when I say ‘rapid’ and ‘pain-free’…


? When you make rapid strength gains – I’m talking about the kind of strength gains that make people think you’re ‘juicing’ even when you’re not!


? I’m talking about the kind of rapid strength gains that cause you to burn body-fat and add muscle faster than you ever imagined possible, without having to do some wacky, restrictive, calorie-controlled diet…


? And without having to suffer the boredom of the treadmill or any other lame- ‘cardio’ type workout.


? When you make ‘pain-free’ strength gains – you go the gym actually feeling GOOD, without a bag full of painkillers just to get you through the warm up…


? You attack the bar knowing you’re going to execute every rep of every set of squats, benches and deads crisply, powerfully – like a freakin’ machine!


? You don’t fearfully get under the bar, worrying if today’s the day when that nagging shoulder, knee or back pain is going to finally turn into the major injury you’ve been DREADING.


The reason why I say that you need to ‘nail your technique’ on squats, bench presses and deadlifts is because it matters. A LOT.


Because GREAT technique allows you to generate the most FORCE. And the more force you generate, the stronger you’ll be and the more weight you’ll lift. Period.


Great technique also minimizes injury-risk and helps you to stay pain-free because you avoid putting your body into dangerous positions.


Technique might not sound – but it’s damn important. Trust me – my deadlift TECHNIQUE is one of the major reasons why I became the first man in history to deadlift over 1,000lbs! Without that technique I’d probably be just another big powerlifter deadlifting 700lbs.


Think of your training program as your blueprint for success. If you want rapid and pain-free strength gains – it better be good.


Your training program is like a road map – it helps you to get from where you are now, to where you want to be… from your current strength level, to the kind of strength you truly desire.


Believe me when I tell you – I wouldn’t have broken the all-time total record, owned the all-time squat record, broken the all-time deadlift record more times than I can count (seriously) and claimed the British Bench Press record… if I hadn’t figured out what smart, successful programming looks like.


The truth is that many STRENGTH enthusiasts follow training programs that just don’t work. And all this leads to is wasted time and effort, pain and injuries…


“How do I learn how to develop great squat, bench and deadlift technique and where do I get a great programme that’s going to let me rapidly increase my strength on those lifts?”


Introducing: ‘The Big 3’… How To Master Your Squat, Bench and Deadlift Technique and Sky-Rocket Your Strength


I’ve taken everything I’ve discovered in the iron game over the past 20 plus years and put the most important discoveries into one special report for you – Squat. Bench. Deadlift.


In ‘The Big 3′ you’ll find out how to master your squat, bench press and deadlift technique. Don’t worry – it won’t take long because I’ve explained it in simple, clear English that anybody could understand.


The second part of the special report shows you how to train your squat, bench press and deadlift using probably the most simple, ‘fool-proof’ strength-building programme in the world. Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts