admin Hyper Intensity Training – High Intensity Nation – The Go-To Place On The Internet For High Intensity Training Wednesday, September 17, 2014 Have you been working out for a year or more with good results, only to see your progress slow down dramatically-or worse yet, stop altogeth... 5

Hyper Intensity Training – High Intensity Nation – The Go-To Place On The Internet For High Intensity Training

Hyper Intensity Training - High Intensity Nation - The Go-To Place On The Internet For High Intensity Training


Have you been working out for a year or more with good results, only to see your progress slow down dramatically-or worse yet, stop altogether?


Remember when you first started, and you were making progress in huge leaps and bounds? That’s because compared to what you were doing before (nothing), doing any workout at all represented a 100% increase in intensity. (Obviously, doing something is 100% more than doing nothing). So you kept increasing your weights, and you kept getting bigger and stronger, until all of a sudden you got stuck.



And make no mistake about it, intensity is what builds muscle. You can’t get bigger and stronger using those little pink 2 pound dumbbells.


So in order for you to start making progress again, and get as big and strong as you possibly can, you need to crank up the intensity.


Now you’re probably thinking, “but I already train with high intensity. I always push to my limit, until I can’t possibly lift the weight anymore”. And I’m sure you do. But the truth is, even if you train to failure, until you can’t lift the weight anymore, there is still a lot of strength left in that muscle. And to renew your progress and reach your full potential, you need to tap into that unused strength.


My name is Dave Durell.  I have been studying, and practicing, High Intensity Training for over 30 years, and successfully training other people as a Personal Trainer, Strength Coach, and NFL Strength and Conditioning istant.  Over the years, I have learned from the best bodybuilders, trainers and strength coaches in the world-and now I want to share some of my knowledge and experience with YOU.


The Hyper Intensity Training Program is the extra spark you need to re-ignite the growth stimulus and get you bigger and stronger than ever.  In this program, you will learn how to effectively utilize advanced training methods that will exploit all 3 strength levels, maximizing your muscular development.  You’ll learn all the plateau-busting tactics that make up the Hyper Intensity Training system, and I give you 14 sample workouts utilizing conventional gym equipment, free weight and bodyweight exercises, and high-tech machines, so you can utilize Hyper Intensity Training no matter where you train.  The Hyper Intensity Training techniques are designed to be used without a training partner, and can also be incorporated into any other workouts and training systems you may be using.


The “Hyper Workouts” designed and prescribed by Dave Durell utilizing advanced HIT training protocols must literally be experienced to be appreciated. They are comprehensive in scope, effective beyond measure and safe when followed according to the principles and prescriptions outlined. Dave has devoted his professional career to the study and practical application of exercise that is PRUDENT, PRODUCTIVE, PRACTICAL & PURPOSEFUL. As a colleague who has long respected his many achievements within the industry, I would unequivocally recommend the logical and evidence based workouts and principles as set forth in this book.


Lately, I’ve had great results building my chest, shoulders, and traps especially using advanced HIT techniques like static holds and strongest range reps outlined in Dave’s book. It’s done a lot for my confidence as a man having larger neck and shoulders. I’ve increased them so much, I could no longer on the top on on my dress shirts anymore. I need new clothes, but I’m happy because my muscles have noticeably grown and I’ve been training HIT style for over a decade!! These techniques work!!


I really like the static hold protocol and it has served as an extremely effective tool with a wide variety of our clients. We love to use it on leg extension, lateral raise, pec fly, and chin-up.


I have utilized each one of the Body Part Specialization workouts with my clients and they have absolutely loved the variety and the challenge. The order of exercises combined with very demanding performance protocols have made these workouts and sequences a staple in my client’s workouts and my own workouts.


What a burn! After only 3 sets, I feel like I worked out for an hour, and I’m breathing like I just ran a race. Thank you-great workout!


My favorite Hyper Intensity technique is the strongest range reps, because after you’re totally smoked, you still try to get those 2, 3, 5 strongest range reps in, to really finish off those muscles.


What I like about the Hyper Intensity program is that it completely exhausted me-it took no more than 20 minutes for me to be totally spent, out of energy.  All my time spent was totally worth it.


Topics include: The critical training variable responsible… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts