admin Lose Fat & Gain Muscle – with Natural Bodybuilding Star Hugo Rivera Tuesday, September 9, 2014 A system I created after suffering many years of insecurity over my own body as a kid. A system... 5

Lose Fat & Gain Muscle – with Natural Bodybuilding Star Hugo Rivera

Lose Fat & Gain Muscle - with Natural Bodybuilding Star Hugo Rivera


A system I created after suffering many years of insecurity over my own body as a kid. A system that can take anybody , (even if you have the worst muscle building genetics in the world) and add slabs of lean ripped muscle to your physique without blowing cash on supplements and gimmicks.


Whether you want to gain pounds of solid lean muscle m , just "tone up" or simply incinerate body fat to reveal a great "6 pack", I know how you’re feeling and how frustrating it can be. My name is Hugo Rivera, I’m a multi certified personal trainer holding ISSA, CFT & SPN accreditations, a best selling author (over 1 million physical books sold worldwide), a lifetime 100% natural bodybuilding champion and the author of countless articles which have appeared in print magazines and online.



As a child I was not only a very skinny kid, but at one point I also suffered from obesity. Trust me, very few people had a worse start or worse genetics than me.


But using this proven breakthrough system I was able to transform my body and in turn my confidence . I know it can do the same for you.


I’ve achieved the impossible using the principles in my Body Re-Engineering program, I compete in and win natural bodybuilding shows and it sure as hell hasn’t been down to great genetics as you can see from pictures of my youth above. It’s all down the unique and powerful methods I reveal in my all natural body transformation system.


This kept me motivated and as a result I stuck to the system. This system just blows everything else away! I gained over 25 lbs of Rock Solid Muscle and lost over 35 lbs of fat. In addition, these are permanent results and I just keep getting better and better. Nothing can compare to this and I can tell you that I’ve tried just about everything else out there.


Hugo, I have been following your BRE Program and as you can see I have gotten great results from it! I was 155lbs, now 200 lbs I have gained around 45lbs following your teachings. Sorry I didn’t record bodyfat level, Unfortunately as it was never a concern of mine but I certainly dropped a lot of fleshy fat as well.


I am a fitness instructor of several years, and despite countless attempts of advice from my own supervisors I found Hugo. . I started with the Body Sculpting Workout #2 and was able to see results in the first 6 weeks. I have continued the program several times over and have graduated on to the Body Definition Workout.. When I started I was 130lbs. and had 24% body fat. I now weigh 105lbs. and have 11% body fat and I have maintained that very easily just by doing what I have learned in the book. Not only have I experienced great success with it, it has been a useful research tool for my job. Anyone that says this program doesn’t work obviously didn’t follow it very well. It takes great determination and hard work to succeed in the gym-the BSB just makes that time a little more efficient for those of us that don’t have all day to work out. The bottom line is this- if you are serious about wanting results and have the drive and motivation to get in there and do it, then the program works. I guarantee it. I’ve seen major results in myself and friends. Trust me, the program works because I do it and I know. This is the best workout program for the beginner or advanced fitness buff! Go for it! You won’t be disappointed!".


As a compe ive natural bodybuilder I’ve kept my unique diet and training techniques highly confidential aside from a few select clients.


However, I’m now going to release the break-through system I created after 17 years of my own blood, sweat and tears. A long and meticulous process of trial and error, a process where I turned myself into a human guinea pig by trying every diet system and training technique developed.


I threw out everything that didn’t work and improved on what did; the end result 17 years later being the most powerful bodybuilding / body transformation system in existence! I’m going to literally show you how to Re-Engineer your current physique.


Grab This Free Report ($27) Value "10 KILLER TACTICS FOR LOSING FAT AND GAINING MUSCLE absolutely FREE!


This report completely rips away the BS, and gives 10 easy to implement tactics you can employ immediately to start getting shredded and gaining lean muscle m .


Thank you, your 10 Killer Tactics E-Manual Will be With You Within the Next 10 Minutes.


Once you unlearn all the misleading confusing and often contradictory… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts