admin BV Straight Talk: Official Site – Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Forever With My All Natural Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment Wednesday, November 12, 2014 First off, I need to say thank you, I’ve been dealing with BV for a long time, actually, it seems like forever, over the last 2-1/2 years, I... 5

BV Straight Talk: Official Site – Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Forever With My All Natural Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment

BV Straight Talk: Official Site - Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Forever With My All Natural Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment


First off, I need to say thank you, I’ve been dealing with BV for a long time, actually, it seems like forever, over the last 2-1/2 years, I’ve been to my Doctor 7 times and she gave me a prescription for the same antibiotic every time, and yes, every time I took the medication, my BV infection would begin to subside, but I could never completely get rid of it. Always after a couple of weeks, it would come flying back at me in full force, then I started having UTI problems, as well as yeast infection problems.


I was disgusted, feeling slimy, smelly and yucky all the time, with my boyfriend was non-existent, who would feel like being intimate in this condition…Well anyway, to make a long story short, I bought your book and began using your advice.



It actually took less than a week to see my symptoms subside about 90%, then within another week, ALL of my symptoms were gone…YaY!!, It’s been a long haul learning to deal with BV, Mary, your book is wonderful, I can’t thank you enough for what you did for me, as well as my relationship…


Did you know that three out of four women who are treated for bacterial vaginosis using conventional methods are suffering chronic reoccurrences, but you don’t have to be one of them. There’s a 100% natural, proven treatment for BV, and it doesn’t cost a fortune or take weeks to give you relief. I know this because I went through hell to discover what you’re about to learn in the next 5 minutes


I know you’re here because you’re frustrated and embarr ed about what’s happening to you. You’re not alone, I suffered with Bacterial Vaginosis for nearly a year. Like you, I was embarr ed and self-conscious around my husband.  I was frustrated by having to mask that “fishy” smell with perfume or body spray.


I had no one to talk to because I didn’t understand what was wrong, why it was happening to me or what I could do about it. For a while I was just hoping it would go away, but when it didn’t, I knew I had to do something…I just didn’t know what.


So I spent dozens of sleepless nights surfing the internet, reading medical journals and searching women’s health forums. Sometimes till 3 am in the morning. When I learned that I had bacterial vaginosis, I did everything I could to become an expert on my condition. But the more I learned the more frustrated and insecure I became.


First, I discovered that 77% of women treated with Pharmaceutical Antibiotics were suffering reoccurrences within 6 months. The Melbourne ual Health Centre gave me that good news.


Next, I discovered that conventional antibiotics kill both good and bad bacteria, making you defenseless against recurring attacks of BV and other fun female problems.


Next, I read about dozens of women whose second attack of BV (after being treated by antibiotics) was worse than the first. More discharge, worse odors, worse itching (I’ll tell you why in a moment, it’ll shock you).


Next, I read about a half a dozen women who spent several hundred dollars on pills, powders and potions that their doctors advised them to use…only to see no change in their condition


Finally, I read dozens of horrifying stories about women who had gone to their Dr, only to have their doctor treat BV like it wasn’t that big of a deal. Here’s a post I found on a woman’s health forum.


“Unfortunately, doctors don’t really take BV seriously. They treat it like a minor condition or an inconvenience…as if it’s like having bad breath. My doctor advised me to ‘wash up good and practice good hygiene…as if I didn’t do that or something. I was furious. I’m convinced that doctors do this cause they really don’t know what to tell us.”


Based on my own revelation about how to treat BV, I think this woman was spot on. Doctors don’t know what else to tell us. In fact, in many cases what they advise just makes things worse…


Nothing against doctors, but unfortunately a lot of them have a chronic case of “have to be right’itis.” We’re also taught to ume they know what they’re talking about, but let’s be honest…


You know for hundreds of years, well educated doctors believed that all sicknesses were in the blood. So they practiced something called “bloodletting.” That’s a nice way of saying “cutting someone and letting them bleed out the sickness.” The first President… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts