admin Weight Lifting For Beginners – Beginner’s Weight Lifting Program – Kris Gethin – Weight Lifting Exercises – Weight Lifting Workouts Friday, November 21, 2014 "I felt awesome. I was so stoked to have made it so far. I took professional photos where I shaved, tanned and that was a little freaky... 5

Weight Lifting For Beginners – Beginner’s Weight Lifting Program – Kris Gethin – Weight Lifting Exercises – Weight Lifting Workouts

Weight Lifting For Beginners - Beginner's Weight Lifting Program - Kris Gethin - Weight Lifting Exercises - Weight Lifting Workouts


"I felt awesome. I was so stoked to have made it so far. I took professional photos where I shaved, tanned and that was a little freaky and looking back now, I had no clue what I was doing. Keep in mind I wasn’t competing in a bodybuilding show but simply a transformation contest. I’d dropped down to 183lbs and looked and felt great.


Being a photographer for international fitness magazines and bodybuilding websites, I know exactly what it takes to look your best on the day of the photo shoot. Look great on photo day and have some great photos to put on your MySpace or Facebook page! Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts