admin Do You Want Big round shoulders, a chiseled chest, bulging biceps, and six pack abs, but too busy to train 5-6 days a week? Sunday, November 9, 2014 My expertise lies in helping skinny and weak people like you get bigger and stronger, and making yourself more attractive to women. That’s w... 5

Do You Want Big round shoulders, a chiseled chest, bulging biceps, and six pack abs, but too busy to train 5-6 days a week?

Do You Want Big round shoulders, a chiseled chest, bulging biceps, and six pack abs, but too busy to train 5-6 days a week?


My expertise lies in helping skinny and weak people like you get bigger and stronger, and making yourself more attractive to women.


That’s why I would like you to use my muscle building program Somebody Lied About Muscle so you can get bigger and stronger and start living a life complete with confidence and women.



Once upon a time, I started out as nothing. I had no muscle and I was weak as a kitten. To top it off, I was 6 foot tall, so add the lankly look to that too. That’s me below:


I would get no attention from any of the hot girls, and respect off other men, forget about it. It wasn’t until they got to know my character, that their respect developed. It was horrible feeling that way.


During summer, when it was hot and every guy had their shirt off sporting there big muscles and six pack abs, all I had was bone structure covered by tiny muscles.


Because of this, I absolutely refused to take my shirt off. Instead, I would wear a light jumper to hide my shame. I only took that picture so I could look back on where I started.


Like you, I had the dream of having a great physique, making myself instantly more attractive to women and commanding instant respect from other men. I was willing to put in the work to get it.


So I hopped online and googled something like best muscle building program. Hopefully one day my program will pop up.


But anyway, I found a program, and being a naive 16 year old with no knowledge of bodybuilding, I hit the order on.


I read the book over 2 days and got started right away. After 6 months, I looked something like this:


I was meant to be bigger and stronger. I was I guess. But I was only slightly stronger and that wasn’t the body I exactly had in mind.  This is what happens when you use conventional routines that aren’t suitable for you.


After that 6 months, I flirted with various other programs. I dieted for a few months then bulked up again.


It wasn’t until I graduated from university that i thought, man I still haven’t achieved my goal after all this time. I decided I would this time around, but I wouldn’t be following anyone else’s program. I have to say, I built a pretty great program.


I now walk around attracting a lot more women, getting a lot more respect off of other men and I now have no fear of taking my top off.


Please understand that the reason I’m sharing this, is not to show off. I only share it to let you know 2 key things:


Because the bottom line is this: I’ve done it. I’ve trained others to do it, (see results here) and I know with every fibre of my soul that if you want this bad enough, you can do it to.


Little did I know back then, but those high volume, make you train almost everyday programs were not built for guys like us.


Unless you’re taking there special recovery supplements which are illegal by the way, forget about training that way.


You may get away with it for a few weeks, but after that your toast. The injuries, the mental stress, always feeling tired.


By training 3-4 times a week, you give your body a lot more recovery time and recovery from training is what makes your muscles grow. Your muscles don’t grow in the gym, despite you getting a pump.


These special supplements also help you build muscle without even training. And to top it off, studies showed that they gained more muscle than people who were training but wasn’t taking these illegal supplements.


Training and taking these special supplements, naturally (excuse the pun) gave you the best results. I expose all in chapter one.


This piece of information rocked my world. I had been training all that time, and the reason it didn’t work was because they didn’t tell me the real supplements they were taking.


I’m not the type to give up and cry about it, so I decided to hit the textbooks and scientific journals. I also spent a lot of time on Lyle McDonald’s website and read Alan Aragon’s monthly research review.


Armed with this information, I could put together my own training program and start growing without the use of these illegal supplements.


Once you become aware of these facts, it’s like taking the red pill in the Matrix and waking up from this fantasy that you can build 50 lbs of muscle… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts