admin Kris Fondran’s ShapeShifter Yoga Tuesday, November 11, 2014 Kris Fondran has been teaching and practicing yoga for more than 12 years. Her yoga experience and her Master’s degree in Exercise Science m... 5

Kris Fondran’s ShapeShifter Yoga

Kris Fondran's ShapeShifter Yoga


Kris Fondran has been teaching and practicing yoga for more than 12 years. Her yoga experience and her Master’s degree in Exercise Science make her one of the top experts on yoga and fitness today. As a result of her training, Kris has developed a breakthrough program that helps people transform their bodies from flab to “fab” using yoga alone. The clarity of her presentation and the results she gets with her clients mean that Kris is in constant demand for seminars and workshops around the world. She’s shared her knowledge of fitness and health with groups in Germany, Slovenia, Holland, China, Singapore, Canada, and all over the United States. Kris has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Shape, Fitness, Yoga Journal, and other leading publications.


If you think you’ve tried everything to flatten your tummy, slim your thighs, firm your , and tone those jiggly arms…



And if you’ve had it up to here with exhausting, boring exercise that eats up time you don’t have and leaves you sore and achy…


I’m going to tell you about an easy, relaxing, and FUN way to lose the flab, lose the inches, and lose the stress. It can help you finally fit into your “skinny jeans” and get your iest body ever!


Not only that, it can help you enjoy non-stop energy, banish tension and anxiety, sleep better than you have in years, soothe everyday aches and pains, and much more.


You don’t have to join a gym or exercise cl—in fact, you don’t even have to leave home. You can do it no matter how inflexible or out of shape you are now, and you won’t hurt or strain a single muscle. And you can see a significant difference in as little as 20 minutes a day, three days a week. That’s just one hour a week!


What am I talking about? A breakthrough approach to yoga—yes, yoga—that reshapes your body…while transforming your health and your life!


Now, chances are you may not think of yoga as “real” exercise. Maybe you think it’s simply stretching…holding what may seem like awkward poses…or humming “om”.


But there’s so much more to yoga. That’s why I want to get the word out to as many people as possible about the amazing body-shaping and life-transforming benefits it can offer you.


My name is Kris Fondran. Years ago, I was the last person you’d think of as doing yoga. I was a long-distance marathon runner—and a clic, hard-charging “type A” personality. I always felt I had to run harder and faster in every area of my life: wife, mother, graduate student, and teacher.


Then I discovered yoga. Fortunately, I discovered it at a studio that taught yoga in its truest sense: slow-moving, focused, relaxing, and connected to the body. Doing yoga this way transformed my life by helping me finally slow down, instead of always going too fast.


Yoga also transformed my body. It’s like the ultimate anti-aging medicine! I’ve had three kids and am hitting my late forties. Yet I can still put on a bikini and feel great about how I look.


I also sleep like a baby at night and feel healthier than ever. I don’t have the usual aches and pains that crop up at middle age, even as a former marathon runner. Plus I enjoy more energy than people I know who are 10 or 20 years younger than me!


So how can something as “easy” and relaxing as yoga do such amazing things for your body? It’s because while you can do yoga and not work up much of a sweat, it doesn’t mean you’re not working your body hard. Let me explain…


TRUTH: You can burn just as many calories (and even more fat) by doing yoga alone. When you do a series of yoga moves together, your body gets a great workout without wreaking havoc with your joints or leaving you out of breath. And you can burn just as many calories as jogging!


TRUTH: Yoga can help you lose weight. Research proves people who do yoga weigh 19 pounds less on average. This could be because yoga lowers cortisol levels so you’re less likely to overeat or snack. Plus yoga is a great way to burn fat and calories (see myth #1)!


TRUTH: With yoga, you don’t have to lift weights because you lift your own body weight in many poses. This helps sculpt and tone your muscles while being gentle on your body. Plus the more muscle you build, the more you boost your metabolism…so you burn even more fat… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts