admin Lose Weight, Balance Your Hormones & Transform Your Body with Yoga – Yoga Weight Loss Journey Saturday, November 29, 2014 If you’re struggling with your weight and feel lost and confused with all the conflicting fitness information available… My name is Katrina ... 5

Lose Weight, Balance Your Hormones & Transform Your Body with Yoga – Yoga Weight Loss Journey

Lose Weight, Balance Your Hormones  & Transform Your Body with Yoga - Yoga Weight Loss Journey


If you’re struggling with your weight and feel lost and confused with all the conflicting fitness information available…


My name is Katrina Love Senn, and I lost over 60lbs and have kept it off for over 10 years using a mind-body approach I call, “The Healing Journey.”  As a yoga teacher and health coach, I’d like to help you:



When I was at my heaviest, it made me so angry that most authors and experts teaching weight loss and fitness had never actually been through it themselves.


They didn’t know what it feels like to wake up in a body that you don’t love, and to want to change — and yet have no idea where to start. More than anything, I wanted someone who understood that losing weight is a healing journey, not just a math equation.


I’ve had to walk out of many yoga cl es in the past because they were just too long and challenging or it was just one pretzel pose after another. What I love about Katrina’s cl es is that she understands how to teach beginners and all levels of students, so her cl es are easy to follow, yet still extremely rewarding. I feel amazing after taking her cl es and recommend them highly to all my readers.


First, there are those that want to change, but don’t know what to do (that was me). And second, there are those that know what they need to do—but just can’t seem to get started.


W ver situation you find yourself in right now, my healing approach to yoga can help you to achieve the kind of health and weight loss goals you desire.


You’ll learn that real, sustained weight loss is actually much simpler. It’s a natural process of reconnecting your mind and your body; and there’s no better way to do that than through yoga.


“You are one of the most down-to-earth and sincere yoga teachers that I have ever practiced with”


Thank you for saying that I would be a wonderful yoga teacher. Who knows, perhaps, your words will be the inspiration for me to take that step. I think that you are one of the most down-to-earth and sincere yoga teachers that I have ever practiced with and I think considering the amount of pretension that is in some yoga circles, that is perhaps the best compliment I could ever give. See you on the mat again soon!


Thank you for a truly amazing week and for your company and inspiration. It was great how accessible you were to the group. I never felt uncomfortable to approach you and to ask you questions regarding yoga (or emotional concerns) I had at the time. The structure of the cl es – the postures, the affirmations, the intentions, the mantras and the healing techniques – were all so fun! I loved your energy, vibrancy, warmth, comp ion, inspiration and interesting conversation. Everything flowed and felt like it was all happening at the right time (and now I understand that it was). Thank you so much!


12 years ago, I was extremely overweight. I suffered with severe asthma, hypothyroidism, and chronic fatigue syndrome. My doctors told me these diseases were “incurable,” and I had to ask myself some really difficult questions…


I asked myself these questions when I hit rock bottom, the day my body just shut down. That morning, I was so drained both physically and emotionally that I literally couldn’t get out of bed or do anything at all.


There I was, a grown woman, and my mother had to take care of me again because I’d fallen so ill.


First the asthma, then the thyroid and chronic fatigue; and now it had reached a point where I couldn’t take care of myself. You can’t imagine how helpless I felt, or maybe you can, as the doctors did dozens of tests but couldn’t pinpoint exactly what was wrong.


I was at a crucial crossroads. Should I trust my doctors who admittedly didn’t have a clear idea of what was going on…


… or to trust in the inherent wisdom of my own body to heal naturally? I choose the latter, and it’s been an amazing journey ever since.


Intuitively, I felt that health could be simple, and I decided that if anything was confusing or if I didn’t “get it” immediately, it had to go.


So I completely eliminated food with ingredients I couldn’t pronounce, medicines I didn’t understand, scientific evidence that was dubious, all restrictive diets, calorie counting, portion control, boot camp exercise and all that pop-culture “diet stuff” that we all know doesn’t work.


I swapped out processed, toxic foods for… Go to store


Related Posts On fitnes-health

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copyright © evidentthoughts